Three Best Coffee Makers For 2018
Almost everyone loves that first cup of coffee in the morning. And there are people, like me, who absolutely have to have that cup of coffee. It’s a morning ritual but it’s also been proven that people perform better and have more energy if they drink their morning coffee. If this describes you, I have chosen the three best coffee makers for 2018 to help you choose the best one.
I hope these reviews are helpful to you.
Hamilton Beach 49980Z Two Way Brewer Single Serve and 12-cup Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel
The Hamilton Beach 49980Z is a coffee maker that gives you the choice of brewing a full 12-cup pot of coffee or just one cup if you use the single-serve setting.
Conveniently, you can use any kind of regular ground coffee rather than the expensive small packets that are commonly required by some coffee makers.
If you like your coffee very strong or very weak, you have the option to choose the strength you prefer.
Finally, this coffee maker is fully programmable and comes with an auto shutoff.
- Single serve or carafe option
- Permanent mesh coffee basket on single serve side
- Not a long power cord; it is about 1-2 feet long
- Can schedule times to brew up to 24 hours
- Single-serve side multilevel cup rest adjusts/stacks to fit all cup and mug sizes
- No permanent mesh filter on the carafe side. You have to purchase paper filters or a permanent mesh filter.